Kenilworth - Castle Brook
Be inspired at Castle Brook, Kenilworth
Welcome to an inspiring new home for older people and people with dementia
Our newest care home for 84 people on Common Lane, Kenilworth, opened in December 2016.
Specialising in care for older people and people with dementia, Castle Brook overlooks the trees and Finham Brook, just opposite the common.
About your new home
Castle Brook provides state-of-the-art accommodation including:
- En-suite rooms with lockable front door - look down over the treetops and the brook; spot the vintage cars nearby; or have your own personal door to the garden
- Double apartments for couples or relatives wanting to stay together - with private access and fenced gardens, there's an option of a two-bedroom apartment or a bedroom, lounge and kitchenette; alongside all the advantages of 24-hour, experienced care at your fingertips
- Household living with fully functioning domestic style kitchens on each household - make your own drink, snack, full meal or even bake a cake, anytime day or night
- Cosy and intimate living areas - quiet areas and communal TV spaces for whatever you feel like in the moment
- Vibrant community facilities including café, cinema, hair salon and shop - join in with as much, or as little, as you like! There's a whole host of clubs and recreation including Oomph! exercise classes, gardening club, film matinees, or anything else you're interested in
- The great outdoors - everyone living at Castle Brook has access to the outdoors, so why not: enjoy the view from your own balcony; take a stroll along our walkways; feel the wind in your face along our cyclepath on our bicycle for two; pick up a spade to help grow vegetables and flowers; or simply relax in the beautiful gardens
Come and see what it's like
Rooms and double apartments are available to view - we'll be delighted to give you a tour of the new home and to discuss your needs with you.
Finding us is easy
Castle Brook is situated in the picturesque town of Kenilworth, a small but bustling town with a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and a castle - it's also only a short drive away from the larger town of Leamington Spa and the historic town of Warwick.
Castle Brook is opposite a beautiful common and next to a calming brook, and is easily accessible by car from all major routes through Kenilworth and the surrounding area. There's also a bus stop right outside the home, making it easy to get into the town centre.
We can only provide a snapshot of life at Castle Brook here. If you'd like to find out more, please phone us to make an appointment or just drop by when you're in the area - the kettle's always on!