About WCS Care
As a registered charity, WCS Care is dedicated to providing care at a price which enables as many people as possible to access our care homes.
We believe every day should be a day well lived. So every day, we invite people to choose the things they want to do and try new opportunities.
This simple belief and approach applies to anyone who lives with us, or works for us - in fact, anyone we connect with. We keep this passion alive through our four values, which invite people to:
- Play - interact, be creative, be light-hearted, enjoy!
- Make someone's day - notice, know people, make a positive impact through a simple act
- Be there - listen, connect, focus on the other person
- Choose your attitude - take responsibility for yourself; make a choice about how you're going to be today
About our homes
We currently run 13 care homes across Warwickshire:
- Eleven homes offer long-term residential and short-term respite care for older people and people living with dementia or a range of different needs
- Two homes provide rehabilitation, respite and long-term residential care for people with physical disabilities or long-term conditions
Using the latest innovations, techniques and approaches in our homes, we work hard to improve the lives of the people who live with us - after all, a care home is simply a new home and you should carry on living your life, your way.
Accreditations and standards
WCS Care holds the following accreditations and standards
|We know our staff are our greatest asset and that we're only as good as our last act of care. Happy staff means happy customers and we're pleased that the hard work we put into supporting and developing our staff has been recognised by Investors in People.
|ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). The standard demonstrates our ability to consistently provide services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
|ISO 45001 is the international standard for health and safety at work developed by national and international standards committees independent of government. Implementing this standard helps to demonstrate our compliance with health and safety law.
|ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps us to improve our environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste
Gender Pay Gap information - 2024
Gender Pay Gap information - 2023
Gender Pay Gap information - 2022
Gender Pay Gap information - 2021
Gender Pay Gap information - 2020
Gender Pay Gap information - 2019
Gender Pay Gap information - 2018