About WCS Care
At WCS Care, we believe every day should be a day well lived. So every day, we invite people to choose the things they want to do and try new opportunities.
This simple belief and approach applies to anyone who lives with us, or works for us - in fact, anyone we connect with. We keep this passion alive through our four values, which invite people to:
- Play - interact, be creative, be light-hearted, enjoy!
- Make someone's day - notice, know people, make a positive impact through a simple act
- Be there - listen, connect, focus on the other person
- Choose your attitude - take responsibility for yourself; make a choice about how you're going to be today
About our homes
We currently run 13 care homes across Warwickshire:
- Eleven homes offer day care, long-term residential and short-term respite care for older people and people living with dementia or a range of different needs (including our newest home, Woodside Care Village in Warwick, which is now open)
- Two homes provide rehabilitation, respite and long-term residential care for people with physical disabilities or long-term conditions
Using the latest innovations, techniques and approaches in our homes, we work hard to improve the lives of the people who live with us - after all, a care home is simply a new home and you should carry on living your life, your way.