Book a visit
Welcome to our booking portal
Our booking portal helps manage visits to loved ones in our homes. You can book available slots and manage your scheduled visit online. We'll also send a reminder to your email address, 24 hours before your visit.
There are currently two types of visit available to book via the online portal:
- at-the-care-home visits (in our visiting rooms pods, either behind-a-screen or in the same-space as the resident; visits in resident's private rooms; and in the garden/outside)
- out-of-the-care-home visits
Please read all of the information in the boxes below carefully to help you choose your preferred visiting option - you can also read a copy of our Home Visiting Policy here. If booking from abroad, all times shown are in UK time.
Online bookings for at-the-care-home visits require at least 24 hours' notice and can be booked up to four weeks in advance.
For out-of-the-care-home visits, we require at least 48 hours' notice so we can complete the necessary arrangements. Other requirements apply.
Please do not proceed with your visit if you have recently tested positive for Covid-19, have symptoms or have otherwise been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
If you have any questions about our visiting options, please speak to your Home Manager or Visitor Facilitator.
There are currently four types of at-the-care-home visits you can book online:
- Behind-a-screen (in our visiting room/pod) - you and your loved one are in separate sides of a floor-to-ceiling window
- Same-space as the resident (in our visiting room/pod) - you and your loved one are in the same side of the visiting room/pod. Please note: you'll need to arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment for a rapid test at the care home (a negative test result is required for the visit to proceed) and you'll need to wear PPE including a mask throughout the visit
- Same-space as the resident (in a resident's private room) - you and your loved one are in the resident's private room. Please note: you'll need to arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment for a rapid test at the care home (a negative test result is required for the visit to proceed) and you'll need to wear PPE including a mask throughout the visit
- Garden/outside space visit - you and your loved one can meet in the garden or designated outside space
For all at-the-care-home visits, we require at least 24 hours' notice to complete the necessary arrangements.
You can now book out-of-the-care-home visits following a change to Government guidance, subject to a risk assessment.
It means residents can leave their care home to spend time outdoors without needing to self-isolate for 14 days on their return. The new guidance includes visits to their family's garden or a walk in a park, public garden etc.
For all out-of-the-care-home visits, we require at least 48 hours' notice so we can complete the necessary arrangements.
If you have any questions about the booking process, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your home's Visitor Facilitator or the Home Manager. You'll find each home's contact details on our Talk to Us page.