Book a visit
Welcome to our booking portal for at-the-care-home visits
Visiting pods/rooms (behind-a-screen or in the same-space as the resident)
Our Covid-secure visiting rooms and pods allow loved ones to meet safely come rain or shine, without having to go through the home or being outside in the elements.
We're delighted that the Government continues to encourage the use of these facilities for relatives and residents to meet in a safe way.
Pre-booked in advance using the form below, our visiting rooms and pods include floor-to-ceiling windows, alongside other stringent infection control measures, that allow visitors to safely get 'close' to loved ones.
Before and after each visit, our visiting rooms and pods are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised to reduce the risk of infection.
Two 'at the care home' visit options are currently available in our visiting rooms and pods:
- Behind-a-screen (the resident and relative are in separate areas behind a floor-to-ceiling window)
- Same-space (the resident and the relative are in the same side of the visiting room/pod) - please note, for this option, the nominated visitor must arrive at least 30 minutes before their schedule visit to complete a rapid test at the home (a negative result is required before the visit can proceed). If on a same-space visit, you must also wear PPE throughout the visit including a face mask and gloves
Please read 'Important information for booking at-the-care-home visits' and 'How to book an 'at-the-care-home visit online' below before proceeding with your booking.
Scroll down to the form below to book or please click here to open a new window.
All online bookings for our visiting rooms and pods require at least 24 hours' notice and can be made up to two weeks in advance (for bookings further ahead, please contact the home).
Please note: If you're booking a same-space visit (those on the same side of the visiting pod/room as the resident), you must arrive at least 30 minutes before you appointment to complete a rapid test. You'll also need to wear PPE including a face mask, gloves and an apron (available at the home). You must also be one of up to five nominated visitors, agreed in advance. A maximum of two nominated visitors can visit at the same time or in the same day.
Visitor's who've booked a behind-a-screen visit do not require a rapid test, so are not required to arrive 30 minutes before their appointment.
Please do not proceed with your visit if you have recently tested positive for Covid-19, have symptoms or have otherwise been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
Booking an at-the-care-home visit via the online portal
- Select the home you would like to visit (service) e.g. Visit Attleborough Grange
- Select the date you'd like to visit - a selection of available times will then display. Each visit is usually up to 30 minutes
- Add your details including your name, email address, phone number and any special requests
- Provide additional information including the type of visit you'd like:
- behind-a-screen in a visiting pod/room (option not available at Westlands); or
- same-space visit in a visiting pod/room (the same side of the visiting pod or visiting room) - please note: same-space visits are available to up to five nominated visitors (agreed in advance), up to a maximum of two at the same time or on the same day. All same-space visitors will need to complete a rapid test (with a negative result) before each visit - you must arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete this. You will also be provided with PPE including a face mask, gloves and apron to wear throughout your visit
- Tell us the name of the resident you're visiting
And that's it. Once you've clicked book, you'll receive an email confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provided when booking.
If you have any questions about your booking, please contact your home's Visitor Facilitator.
If you have any questions about the booking process, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your home's Visitor Facilitator. You'll find each home's contact details on our Talk to Us page.