Book a visit
Welcome to our booking portal for at-the-care-home visits
Please use this option if the home you are visiting is limiting visits due to a Covid-19 outbreak. Residents can continue to receive visits from their loved ones, however please be aware that there may be additional infection prevention controls in place as part of your visit. Visits will be possible in outdoor spaces/gardens, behind a screen in our visiting rooms/pods or in the same space as the resident (dependent on infection status).
If possible, we ask that you continue to take a rapid test before your visit. We can support you with this at the home and ask that you arrive 30 minutes before your appointment if you would like to take a test with us. Please delay your visit if you test positive, have been in close contact with someone who has recently tested positive or you are feeling unwell in any way. You will be asked to wear a mask throughout your visit.
Please read 'Important information for booking at-the-care-home visits' and 'How to book an 'at-the-care-home visit online' below before proceeding with your booking.
Scroll down to the form below to book or please click here to open a new window.
All online bookings for our visiting rooms and pods require at least 24 hours' notice and can be made up to eight weeks in advance (for bookings further ahead, please contact the home). If booking from abroad, all times shown are in UK time.
Please note: If you're booking a same-space visit (those on the same side of the visiting pod/room as the resident or those in a resident's private bedroom), we would ask that you continue to take a rapid test whenever possible before your visit. You'll also need to wear a face mask (available at the home) throughout your visit.
Please do not proceed with your visit if you have recently tested positive for Covid-19, have symptoms, have otherwise been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or feel unwell in any way.
Booking an at-the-care-home visit via the online portal
- Select the home you would like to visit (service) e.g. Visit Attleborough Grange
- Select the date you'd like to visit - a selection of available times will then display. Each visit is usually up to 30 minutes, however longer visits may be available by talking to the home directly (if booking from abroad, all times shown are in UK time)
- Add your details including your name, email address, phone number and any special requests
- Provide additional information including the type of visit you'd like:
- behind-a-screen in a visiting pod/room (option not available at Westlands);
- same-space visit in a visiting pod/room You will need to wear a face mask throughout your visit
- same-space visit in the resident's private room - You will need to wear a face mask throughout your visit
- garden/outside space visit
- Tell us the name of the resident you're visiting
And that's it. Once you've clicked book, you'll receive an email confirmation which will be sent to the email address you provided when booking.
If you have any questions about your booking or for other visiting options that may be available, please contact your home's Home Manager.
If you have any questions about the booking process, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your home's Home Manager. You'll find each home's contact details on our Talk to Us page.